Info about EuroJackpot
- Accepted in India: Yes
- Maximum Jackpot: Rs. 715 crore
- Ticket cost: €2
- Agents available in India: 50+
The second most popular European lottery invites Indian players to now take part of the massive prize pots handed out every Friday. Play now and get a chance of winning the EuroJackpot jackpot with a value of more than Rs. 715 crore! Try out your luck for a possibility to change your life for the better!
Guide to playing EuroJackpot lottery
EuroJackpot is an online international lottery that has taken Europe by storm. As of right now the most popular lottery in Europe is EuroMillions but EuroJackpot is becoming more and more popular! Thanks to EuroJackpot websites, Indian players now also have a chance to change their lives by winning the jackpot!
EuroJackpot started out a lot like the Kerala state lottery allowing citizens of specific areas being able to play and buy tickets at local resellers. They quickly realized the potential and moved online as well inviting players worldwide to try out their luck!
What is the EuroJackpot lotto?
In 2006 several European countries saw the potential of EuroMillions and wanted to create a competitor. Said and done, well, not really, it took 6 years until EuroJackpot was launched in 2012 but it quickly became a success!
Creating an exact copy of another lottery usually doesn’t work so EuroJackpot had to be different than EuroMillions. They decided that they would focus on jackpots triggering more often resulting in not quite as huge jackpots but more jackpot winners!
If you have played any Indian lottery like Kerala, Punjab, Goa or Sikkim state lotteries you are familiar with the concept of buying a ticket physically. EuroJackpot is more focused online allowing you to buy your tickets with ease as long as you have internet connection.
What does this mean compared to buying Indian lottery tickets? Well, the main differences would be that you can decide and buy a ticket within a minute and that your ticket is always safe, stored online. Imagine you are at home and you feel exceptionally lucky but the lottery draw is in just a few minutes. You know would never have time to run down to the store and buy tickets but online you just have to enter your computer or mobile enter a EuroJackpot website and boom, the tickets are ready!
Indian players are more than welcome to play, in fact they invite players worldwide to join in on the fun and have a chance to win a life-changing jackpot! All you need to do is choose 5 main number with a range in between 1 and 50 and 2 supplementary numbers between 1 and 10.
As I told you this online lottery jackpot triggers more frequently than competitors but what about the size of the jackpot?
The EuroJackpot jackpot always starts at €10 000 000 which is about Rs. 79 crores and that’s the minimum! To be able to retain a high amount of winners they also decided to put a maximum amount on the EuroJackpot jackpot. You can win up to €90 000 000 (≈ Rs. 715 crore) which has been won by several lucky players throughout the years.
This international lottery produces winners all over the world but the jackpot winners have mainly been from Europe. The only reason for this is the fact that most players come from Europe, with an increasing popularity in India it’s just a matter of time before we have an Indian EuroJackpot winner! If you start playing it could even be you!
Now let’s say you win the jackpot, first of all, congratulations! If you played online you can enjoy your EuroJackpot jackpot completely tax free and paid out in one lump sum. That means you can get up to Rs. 715 crore in just a matter of seconds! Yes, it’s unbelievable I know but it is that good!
This means if you win are completely free to do whatever you want with your money as soon as you win. If you compare this to the most popular international lottery right now in India, Powerball, then it’s even better. Powerball winners have to get paid out over 30 years to get the full jackpot amount.
Can I buy a EuroJackpot tickets in India?
Thanks to online lottery websites it is possible to buy EuroJackpot tickets in India. The only issue is where to play. When choosing a EuroJackpot website that accepts Indian players you need to think about a few things. The first issue for me is always safety and to help you find a safe place to play I have reviewed more than 50 different lottery websites that accept Indian players.
In these reviews you can find information about different aspects of the lottery agents. Below I have listed a few things you can keep in my mind when reading the reviews and trying to decide if the lottery website suits you.
- Promotions – Are you a promotion nut? Make sure that the lottery website you choose has a promotion that makes your heart beat faster!
- Casino – I have to confess I like to gamble more than just lotteries, if you are like me maybe a online casino with a lotto agent might be good choice for you.
- Mobile – Do you want to play on the go or do you just prefer using your mobile? Most lottery sites have great mobile browser sites but double check just to make sure.
- Payment Options – There are several different payment providers available at most online lotto websites but make sure that they have one that you feel comfortable using.
- Lotteries – As I mentioned, I like playing games and lotteries and if you are like me you might want to try out other lotteries as well. Take a look at what other international lotteries are offered at the lotto agent you are considering.
- Customer Support – If you after this review still have a lot of questions it might be a good idea to choose a lottery website with 24/7 customer support.
So that’s it! Consider what you want, read my trusted reviews and then visit the website to sign up for an account and start playing!
How do I play EuroJackpot online?
Playing the EuroJackpot lottery is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Or at least if you follow my step by step guide that you can find below.
- Choose one of my trusted lottery websites and make an account.
- Now that you have made an account, you are ready to play! Choose 5 main numbers between 1 and 50 and 2 supplementary numbers from 1 to 10. You can also get completely randomized numbers.
- Your numbers are now ready but how much do you want to play? You can choose one draw, several draws or a subscription. If you like EuroJackpot and want to play more than once I recommend you to play with a subscription. That way you won’t miss any wins if you forgot to buy your numbers. I have missed a win like that and it really is the worst feeling.
- Wait for the draw and get your luck in line by doing whatever increases it!
- Win the jackpot and change your life for the better!
I am aware that the last step is quite hard but if you don’t win you can try again or maybe even try your luck at another lottery, whatever feels right is right.
How much does a EuroJackpot ticket cost?
It costs €2 for one line of numbers.
What is the biggest EuroJackpot Jackpot?
€90 000 000 which is roughly Rs. 715 crore
What are my chances of winning?
Your chances of winning the jackpot are 1 in 95 344 200. The odds of winning any prize is much higher though, approximately 1 in 26.
Are there any numbers better than the others?
There are hot and cold numbers as in any lottery. Cold numbers occur less frequently in draws and hot number more frequently. In the end the best numbers are the one you feel the most lucky with. All numbers have exactly the same odds of being drawn, 1 in 50 for main numbers and 1 in 10 for supplementary numbers.
When is the EuroJackpot draw?
The lottery draw takes place every Friday at 21:00 local time in Helsinki. So Friday at 23:30 Indian standard time.
What are the rules?
All you need is to be 18+ and have a valid proof of identity and address
How can I be sure I will receive my price?
EuroJackpot is run by several different European government gambling organisations. They have a trust fund that makes sure that they can always pay out any wins. As long as you use one of my trusted lottery websites your money will be transferred to your account as soon as you win!