How to use Neteller in India
You can charge money to the digital wallet and make payments and withdrawals on a wide variety of sites.
In this guide, I will teach you all about the benefits of using Neteller as your payment provider for online lotteries.
Best international lottery sites that accept Neteller
Before we go into how to use Neteller you might be wondering where you can use it. Below you can find a list of the best and most trusted online lotto sites that accept Neteller.
Buy 1 Powerball Ticket & Get 1 FREE
- Nr 1 Ranked Lottery in India
- Easy Withdrawals
- Pay and Withdraw with Paytm
Buy one lottery ticket & get one FREE Powerball Ticket
- Best Lottery Games
- Great Promotions
- Huge jackpots
There are quite a few since Neteller is not only great for Indian players but also for online lotteries.
Making Withdrawals and Deposits
Before you can deposit at an online lottery agent, you will have to make sure you have topped up your Neteller account.
Don’t have a Neteller account?
Don’t worry, I’ll explain below how to create one.
There is a total of six different ways to make deposits. Below you can find a table of all available methods, there processing times and size of fees.
|Deposit Method||Processing Time||Fee|
|VISA / MasterCard||Instant||2,5%|
|Bitcoin / Bitcoin Cash||Instant||2,5%|
|Net Banking||Up to 24 hours||2,5%|
|Unified Payments Interface (UPI)||Up to 24 hours||2,5%|
|International Bank Transfer||Up to 24 hours||2,5%|
Neteller minimum deposit is $5.
Withdrawals are just as easy as deposits but have fewer options available, different fees and different processing times.
You can make Neteller withdrawals from India with international bank transfers and through transfers to Skrill.
|Withdrawal Method||Processing Time||Fee|
|International Bank Transfer||3-5 Business Days||$12.75 (₹900)|
|Skrill||Up to 48 hours||Free|
Neteller minimum withdrawal is $40 (₹2830).
How do I make a Neteller account?
To be able to use Neteller at all you will need an account. Creating a Neteller account is as easy as 1, 2, 3. All you need to do is visit their website and follow the instructions on how to make an account.
There are some things you should keep in mind though when you create your account.
- Choose INR as your preferred currency. Neteller has fair currency conversion rates but there is a conversion fee attached as well. Each conversion carries a 3,99% exchange fee.
- Make sure you make withdrawals from lottery sites to Neteller in INR so you avoid the conversion fee again.
- Primarily use debit or credit cards to make a deposit. The processing time is instant so you can start playing straight away with this option.
- Make sure to write down your Secure ID somewhere. The Secure ID is a 6 digit code that you use to authorize transactions.
- The address length can only be 35 characters. In case your whole address does not fit make sure to verify your identity before you make a withdrawal from an online lotto site. It should not be a problem but it can be a good precaution in case there are any complications.
Using Neteller on Online Lottery Sites
There are several advantages of using this e-wallet for withdrawals and deposits on international lottery websites.
Below you can find a bulleted list of the main benefits.
- No fees – Online lotteries seldom take a fee for deposits or withdrawals with this e-wallet.
- Speedy transactions – Deposits made arrive instantly to your lottery account. Withdrawals take a little bit longer but usually are completed in 10 minutes up to 1 day.
- Popular payment provider – It is one of the most common payment providers among online lotteries. You can easily switch between online lotto sites using the same Neteller account.
All in all, it is a great provider that is sure to cover all your online lottery needs.
Verify Neteller your Account for increased safety
Once you create a regular account it has some restrictions. To get rid of your restrictions you need to verify your identity and address. This is a safety precaution making sure that no one can use your identity to create a fake account.
To verify all you need to do is visit the account tab on the left-hand side of the page. Once there you can see your account status on the right-hand side as “unverified”, click it to begin the process.
The first thing you need to do is make a deposit, it can be any size you like.
Thereafter you have the option of verifying with your Facebook account, this is not in any way necessary or mandatory.
The last steps are to verify your ID with a picture of either your ID (Aadhaar card) and to verify your address with a picture of a utility bill.
Once all this is complete you have a verified account and can enjoy the full potential of Neteller.
Privacy & Confidentiality
I understand that it might make you feel uneasy providing all these personal details but you need not worry, it is all protected.
Neteller is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) ensuring clean conduct with all your personal information.
They also use the latest SSL protection from Digicert. This means all the information you provide to the site is protected by several layers of encryption making it unhackable.
You are 100% safe and secure using this e-wallet! Digicert protection is used by many banks and giant online authorities such as Facebook.
Top 3 reasons why to use Neteller
Now you know the most important details about this e-wallet. To finish off this guide I thought I’d leave you with my three main reasons why to use Neteller as your payment provider of choice.
- It is easy to use and free of fees on online lottery sites
- One of the fastest payment providers
- Extremely safe
So there you have it! Now all you need to do is create an account and start buying online lottery tickets. Best of luck!