Best Online Lotteries that Accept VISA & Mastercard
An online lottery is a great past time that does not only give you excitement but can also give you loads of money. To be able to win you need to wager, as the saying goes, no risk, no reward.
Below you can find some of the best sites to play online lotteries that accept both VISA and Mastercard.
Buy 1 Powerball Ticket & Get 1 FREE
- Nr 1 Ranked Lottery in India
- Easy Withdrawals
- Pay and Withdraw with Paytm
Buy one lottery ticket & get one FREE Powerball Ticket
- Best Lottery Games
- Great Promotions
- Huge jackpots
4 Steps to make a payment with a bank card
As mentioned credit and debit cards are the most widely accepted online payment methods and online lotteries aren’t an exception.
Using a card to make a payment is easy but to facilitate the process I thought I’d share the simple steps. This way you will feel at ease with the procedure before you even start!
- The very first step is, of course, acquiring a card. Signing up for a VISA or Mastercard is a simple process any bank can help you with.
- With your new or old bank card, you can now make payments and more importantly withdrawals. You now need to choose a website to try your luck at. You can check out my online lotto site reviews to see which one suits you best.
- Now you are ready to make your first deposit. Some lottery sites have welcome bonuses that can boost your deposit or give you a free lotto ticket. Make sure to check that you fulfil the requirements for the bonus so you don’t miss out.
- PING! Now the money is readily available in your account. VISA and MasterCard deposits are almost always instant so you can start playing your preferred lottery the second the deposit is complete.
Now you know what to look out for, it’s as easy as that!
Depositing and withdrawing
Even though it’s easy to make a deposit or withdrawal to an online lottery site there are some things you should take into account.
Consider When Depositing
- Double-check – Make sure you can do both withdrawals and deposits with the VISA or Mastercard. Most often you can do both but there are a few sites that only allow deposits.
- Limit -There is often a minimum deposit amount. The most common amount is around $10.
- Currency – If the website doesn’t provide INR your best choice is to be charged in USD. This the most commonly used currency and therefore will have the most up to date conversion rate. Your credit or debit card will be charged based on the conversion rate given by your bank.
- Fees – At the majority of the online lotto sites, you won’t be charged a fee for depositing but there is always an anomaly of course. Check if there is a fee before you deposit.
- Speed – Deposits are almost always instant with credit and debit cards. This means you can enjoy buying a lottery ticket for your favourite game as soon as you have made a deposit!
Consider When Withdrawing
- Speed -Withdrawals are sadly not as fast as deposits. The amount of time you will have to wait differs depending on what lottery website you are playing but expect a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of around 3-4 days.
- Conversion – Your withdrawal will most likely be converted to INR if you are not already playing at a site that provides INR. Your card provider is the one that decides the conversion rate.
- Limits – Almost all online lottery sites have a minimum withdrawal amount when it comes to VISA or Mastercard. You can expect the minimums between $5 and $20.
- Verify Account – To be able to make a withdrawal you will need to go through a Know Your Customer process. This is a mandatory regulation set by gambling license providers. Essentially it means the online lottery site has to make sure that you are who you say you are by verifying your account. You will need to provide a photo of your identity and proof of address. A picture of a recent utility bill works to prove your address. This process is in place to protect you as a player as it hinders identity theft.
Privacy & Confidentiality
An important thing you need to be aware of though is if the website where you make a payment is SSL protected. SSL protects a website’s data with several layers of encryption.
All lotto sites featured here at Online Lotteries have SSL protection. If you are ever unsure if a page has SSL certificate just check if the URL starts with http or https. All websites that start with https have SSL certificates.