Get 25% Discount on your first Powerball Tickets
- Currencies: AUD, USD, CAD, GBP, ZAR, EUR, RUB
- Licenses: Malta
- Products: International Lotteries
- Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer
- Customer Support: Live Chat Mail FAQ
- Opening Hours: 24/7/365
Playing it Global!
TheLotter is one of the many online lottery websites available in India. My experience at this lottery site has been great and I’ve even posted a testimonial there.
Now, what can you expect from TheLotter? Many things, to help you understand I have made this TheLotter review.
In this review, you can find out more about their amazing selection of online lottery games, several different ways to play the lottery, two great apps and much more.
As you can read this is quite the lotto agent. They started out in 2002 on Malta with a single office and one great idea.
The idea was simple and clear, to provide the best possible lottery service available.
Their reputation grew quickly and also their success and size. Nowadays they have their headquarters on Malta and more than 20 local offices worldwide.
Since their start, they have paid out more $96 million to their players worldwide!
As of yet, they do not provide service in Hindi nor do they have payouts in rupees.
They are known for accommodating the markets where they have a lot of customers so with growing popularity in India it’s just a matter of time.
As this is yet another long review of a trusted lotto site I added a table of contents so you can navigate it with ease.
Is TheLotter secure to play at?
Safety is always my number one priority. I have been scammed way too many times. For this reason, I always investigate every online lottery website rigorously.
I can happily tell you that TheLotter is safe to play at and can be trusted but don’t just trust my word.
Below I will share with you the criteria I use to make sure a lotto agent is safe.
- License – A gaming license is a government-issued certificate that allows a company to provide gambling products. To receive a license the company must provide proof that they are a serious actor and do everything according to the law. They are also investigated thoroughly by government agents. TheLotter has a gaming license from Malta, one of the most strict gambling license issuers.
- Certificates – What kind of online safety certificates does the site have? Nowadays you need to be careful to whom you give your personal details. TheLotter uses GeoTrust 128-bit SSL security layer. This ensures that all your personal details are safe and transactions are protected by several layers of encryption.
- Quora – what are other people saying about the website? Other people’s experiences play a huge part in my assessment of a lottery site. If several people said they have been scammed or similar then there is a reason to worry. When researching I did find some scam claims but they all proved to be fake redirecting traffic to competitors.
So finally is TheLotter to be trusted?
Yes, in my honest opinion TheLotter is 100% safe and can be trusted.
TheLotter Welcome Bonus
TheLotter has several different great bonuses running at all times. The only thing is that they update their bonuses and promotions constantly to be able to provide their regular customers with the best possible offers.
They also have personal promotions for all their registered players.
The current lottery bonuses available are both subscription-based.
With all subscriptions, you get every 7th ticket for free and 25 VIP points.
The points are used for TheLotter loyalty program but you can read more about that in a section further down.
I really like TheLotter promotions but the fact is that they reward their current players more than they reward new players.
So if you want more promotions your best bet is just to start playing.
Some of the previous lottery promotions they have had include 100% welcome deposit bonus and multi-draw packages.
Deposit and withdrawals
TheLotter is great when it comes to deposits and withdrawals. Since they operate worldwide they have a wide variety of options for both depositing and withdrawing.
The only thing that I can complain about really when it comes to deposits and withdrawals at TheLotter is the fact that they don’t have rupees.
This means you have to convert your money to one of the accepted currencies. Don’t worry though, this happens automatically when you deposit, you just have to choose which currency you want.
My recommendation is US dollars since all other currencies are traded against the USD.
As a result the USD will have the most accurate and fair exchange rate at all times.
There is a total of 18 different choices for depositing money at TheLotter. The most useful ones in India are:
There are no minimum deposit levels at TheLotter but there is a maximum limit for the credit cards and Neteller.
For Visa, Mastercard and Neteller deposits you can not deposit more than $5000 per transaction.
This shouldn’t be a problem for the vast majority of us but I thought I mention it because you never know.
All deposits are also completely free of fees and will appear instantly on your TheLotter account.
For withdrawals, there are six methods available. They are as follows.
- Diners Club
- Bank Transfer
All withdrawal methods are completely free of fees except for bank transfers. Depending on what bank you are using your bank might take out a withdrawal fee.
So you can either check with the lottery site if they know if your specific bank has a fee attached to withdrawals. Your other choice is to ask your bank.
The minimum withdrawal at TheLotter is $1 for all providers. The maximum withdrawal depends on which payment provider you are using.
Credit cards like Visa and Mastercard have a $1000 limit. Diners Club, Neteller and Skrill a $2000 limit and for bank transfers, it all depends on how much money your bank will accept.
Loyalty program & campaigns
The loyalty program at TheLotter comes in the form of a VIP club. The VIP program has a total of five levels with different benefits.
The main benefit is that each level gives you a percentage discount on ALL lottery tickets.
- Bronze – 2.5%
- Silver – 5%
- Gold – 7.5%
- Platinum – 12.5%
- Diamond – 20%
To reach the different VIP levels you need to gather VIP points. You are rewarded 1 VIP point for each $ you spend.
Below you can see the number of points you need to reach each level.
- Bronze: 51 – 200
- Silver: 201 – 500
- Gold: 501 – 2,000
- Platinum – 2,001 – 5,000
- Diamond: 5,000+
Now, this may sound like a lot to reach each new level but remember that I mentioned you are rewarded points for taking part in promotions as well?
That’s right, for example for the promotions I mentioned above you get 25 points.
On top of this, you get personalized promotions for either your VIP level or based on what you play.
Most of these promotions also reward points. So, in the end, it’s not so hard to reach the higher levels even though it may sound like a lot of money.
I can happily say that at TheLotter you can find more than 50 of the best international lotteries available.
In their lottery section, you can find all the available lottery games sorted after the biggest jackpot in descending order.
You looking for the largest jackpot available at any lottery?
Go for Powerball!
Do you want to join one of the most popular international lotteries in India?
Try out SuperEnalotto.
These are just two examples of the many worldwide lottery games available.
Real Lottery Tickets
When you buy a lottery ticket at TheLotter you always get a real ticket. What I mean by this is that a lotto agent will go out and buy you a ticket in the country of the lotteries origin.
The ticket is then scanned and you have it on your account and it 100% yours. This way you always know that you are legitimately playing in every lottery you join.
Different ways to play TheLotter
At TheLotter there are many different ways to start playing an online lottery.
- Single Ticket – If you just want to play your own numbers once you can buy a single ticket for a single draw.
- Subscription – If you have a favorite lottery that you want to play often you can choose to sign up for a subscription. This means that you get a ticket with the same numbers for as many draws as you choose.
- Syndicate – If you want to spread out your luck on several numbers but can’t afford that many tickets a syndicate might be a good alternative for you. A syndicate allows you to join together with several other players and you will all share the numbers and winnings. For each share in the syndicate, you buy you get a percentage of all the winnings. For example, let’s say you buy 5 shares in a syndicate that has a total of 100 shares with 150 lines. If you win a jackpot on one of those numbers you get 5% the jackpot.
I always recommend subscriptions after an experience I once had where I missed a big win.
I had played 2 months straight with the same line on Powerball and forgot to buy my ticket for just one draw and of course, my line won.
Since then I always play a subscription when I want to play more than once.
TheLotter Mobile app
What makes TheLotter amazing in my opinion is their mobile app. It works seamlessly and is packed with features.
When I play at I always do it through their app. The app is available both for Android and iPhone.
Some advantages of TheLotter apps are:
- Fast and functional online ticket purchase
- Customized result alerts
- Customized jackpot alerts
- FREE results checker
- View winning lotto numbers – Present and past
- See draw schedules
- Information about – the world’s biggest jackpots, the best lottery odds available and prize breakdowns
Now all these features are available as well on their mobile browser site as well. The only difference is that the UX design is better in the apps which allows you to navigate easier.
So whatever handheld device you might you are free to enjoy international lotteries wherever you are!
If you find yourself not quite understanding what’s going on or if you have encountered a problem you can reach out to TheLotter customer support team.
They can be reached through Live Chat and Mail. They do have several customer support phone lines as well but as of yet none for India.
But as I previously mentioned they are very keen on accommodating markets where they have a lot of players. With the growing popularity in India, it’s just a matter of time before we have our very own toll free phone line.
For simple questions or doubts, there is also an excellent FAQ!
Top 5 reasons to play at TheLotter
Now you have reached the end of my TheLotter review and before I finish it I thought I’d leave you with a summary of the main reasons to play at this excellent lottery website.
- Fast deposits and withdrawals
- Paid their players more than $96 million
- Great VIP program
- 100% safe and secure
- More than 50 international lotteries
As you can see this is a great place to play international lotteries! All I can say now is go ahead and try your luck at any of the amazing online lotteries available at TheLotter!